We’re transforming Hudson Eats into a piano bar every Thursday! Gather your colleagues for an after-work drink or make Brookfield Place your evening destination with friends. Request a song on-site for the pianist to play. Suggest a show tune or top 40 song and get ready to sing along at this quintessential NY experience. This event is free to attend and is located between Black Seed Bagels and Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar in Hudson Eats. No tickets or reservations are required. Don’t forget return to Hudson Eats for Jazz on Thursday nights in June & July.
SCHEDULE: Thursdays, April 27 – May 25, 2023, 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Enjoy Bevs & Bites from Hudson Eats:
- Olive’s – Pick-up a craft beer from Olive’s.
- Mighty Quinn’s – Enjoy a Mighty Quinn’s Pilsner on tap!
- Tartinery– From 4-7PM receive half off all beers, all wines by the glass, and our signature Watermelon Spritz
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar – Stop by Blue Ribbon for Happy Hour from 4-7PM. Specials include $7 handrolls and 2 for $9 Ashai Beer.
- Mah Ze Dahr – Hydrate with a warm herbal tea from Mah Ze Dahr.
- Ani Ramen – Ani Ramen’s five different Ramen Bowls are the perfect way to prep your vocal cords!
- Tartinery / Olive’s – Prefer a more traditional soup? Visit Tartinery or Olive’s for their Soup of Day.
- Dig – Opt for a lean protein option in your bowl to fill you up for a night of fun!