We’ve missed having your family at Brookfield Place! Make reservations to bring the kids to BFPL for an entertaining and creative experience that will take place indoors for a limited number of families, is socially distant, and will last 30-45-minutes in duration. Families of up to four individuals (including at least one adult), can expect to create, learn, and be delighted by these engaging experiences, which feature a different activity every week, including live performances and arts & craft workshops.
- Tickets to this event are FREE with reservations through Eventbrite. One reservation per family, up to 4 individuals.
- Reservations open on the Monday before each event, at 10am.
- Please Note: If you make reservations for this event and find that your plans change, please CANCEL your tickets through Eventbrite so we can make the opportunity available to another family. We have space for just seven (7) families and will have a waitlist for this event.
THIS WEEK FEATURES:
There will not be a BFPL Jr event taking place on Saturday, October 31, due to Halloween.
NEXT WEEK (Free Tickets Are Released November 2 at 10am):
Discover Flamenco! With Nélida Tirado/Flamenco Festival
Saturday, November 7 | 10am
This introductory class is for children ages 3-8 exploring the infectious art and dance form of Flamenco, from Andalucia, Spain. Thru basic Spanish dance movements such as “Braceo” (armwork), “Floreo” (Hands), “Zapateado”(footwork), and “Compas” (rhythm) children will be guided through creative exploration. Please wear comfortable clothing and a hard/closed toe shoe for sound.
- One reservation per family, up to 4 individuals.
- There must be at least one adult per family present during the entire event.
- Seating will be first arrived, but please, for health and safety reasons, do not show up more than 10 min before the event.
- Link to floorplan of room layout for performances and craft activities.
- During performances, all seating is on the floor. For the arts and craft activities, tables and chairs will be provided.
- Families must remain at their designated table/floor space for the duration of the event and will be ushered in and out of the event. No walking around or wandering.
- Event will take place in a private indoor space adjacent to the Winter Garden – details to be provided in confirmation.
- All performers or arts & craft instructors will either be wearing face coverings, or there will be a plexiglass barrier between them and the audience.
- BFPL Jr will not take place October 31 or November 28, due to holidays.
- QUESTIONS? Email BrookfieldPlaceTicketing@gmail.com
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
- Members of the public are asked not to attend if they are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever or cough. Please take the temperature of all family members before leaving home.
- Face coverings are required and should cover your nose and mouth at all times during this event. Guests who remove their face coverings will be asked to leave immediately.
- We request that you maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from staff, performers, and instructors at all times.
- Please remain seated at all times during the event.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited during the event.
- Hand sanitizer is available within the event space. Hands can also be washed with soap and water at our public restrooms, available around the corner next to PJ Clarke’s.
- Following your time at BFPL Jr, if you exhibit signs of COVID-19 or learn of possible exposure, please call New York State COVID-19 Hotline at 1-888-364-3065 or visit the NYSDOH website: https://covid19screening.health.ny.gov.
October 17 | Performance by Jester Jim
October 24 | Craft Activity: Pop-up Puppet – Ghosts & Monsters