From shopping, to dining, to cultural events, and more, we miss sharing experiences with our community. So, we’re back online with digital programming every day to bring BFPL to YOU! Here’s what to expect every week of #BFPLatHome:
- Munchie Mondays
- Trivia Tuesdays
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Friday Features
- Saturday Morning Show
- Self-Care Sundays
Detailed schedule below. You can access this online content on @BFPLNY’s Instagram page.
For an update of canceled or postponed events at BFPL, click here.
MUNCHIE MONDAYS: We’re bringing easy recipes from some of our signature BFPL restaurants and food purveyors home for you to try!
- MAY 25: Make @SantAmboreus signature dish, spaghetti all’arrabiata!
Test your trivia IQ at home with your friends and family, Tuesday nights at 7pm beginning April 7! Follow along on Zoom and enter your answers via Kahoot (links to be provided), or a digital version of our weekly trivia series with ThinkFast (30-45 minute session). PLAY FOR NEW PRIZES: 1st Place: $150 gift card to a BFPL restaurant of the winner’s choice; 2nd Place: $20 BFPL Gift Card (can be used at any BFPL store or restaurant); 3rd Place: Two bags of For Five Coffee – winner’s choice! (must live in NYC, NJ, or CT).
- MAY 26 at 7pm : Play our last trivia session at home HERE
- JUNE 2 at 7pm
- JUNE 9 at 7pm
- JUNE 16 at 7pm
- JUNE 23 at 7pm: Including a special “heart-themed” round, in celebration of the American Heart Association’s Virtual Wall Street Run & Walk later that week.
- JUNE 30 at 7pm: THEME NIGHT: America: It’s Great! – Test your knowledge on American culture, history, food, books, and more.
Get hit with your favorite #BFPL fitness and wellness retailers. We’ll get your “indoor” chins up with content from lululemon, Equinox, Clean Market, and more.
- MAY 27: Build strength with a resistance workout from @LuluLemon ambassador @Troy_Brooks!
Each week, look back at past Arts Brookfield performances and installations, and see what our favorite artists are up to at home!
- MAY 29 at 12:30pm: A conversation with visual artist and curator-at-large, Tom Kotik, who has worked with Arts Brookfield since 1994.
- JUNE 5 at 12:30pm: Instagram Live musical performance by Crys Matthews, who blends Americana, folk, jazz, blues, bluegrass and funk into a bold, complex performance.
- JUNE 12 at 12:30pm: An Instagram Live musical performance by Amythyst Kiah, whose raw and powerful vocals produce a deeply moving, hypnotic sound.
SATURDAY MORNING SHOW:
Entertain the little ones at home with our weekly Saturday Morning Show via BFPLNY Instagram Live! We’ll feature performers, classes and at home tips.
- MAY 30 at 10am: Little Miss Ann
Indulge in yourself with tips from #BFPL beauty and wellness retailers. Stay tuned for WFH beauty tutorials, top products to binge on, and more!
- MAY 31: Spruce up your home with a floral arrangement tutorial with @ClubMonaco
ADDITIONAL DIGITAL PROGRAMMING:
- The Attendants 2020 by The Nerve Tank:
- WEDNESDAYS in JUNE from 12-6PM (replayed on SUNDAYS from 12-6pm): Experience this new interactive performance that encourages a moment of reflection about the new world we live in. The Attendants 2020 is a re-imagining of the cutting edge interactive performance adapted in response to the public’s new normal, which relies on technology more than ever to communicate and connect with others. Viewers will be able to influence the piece by sending messages to the performers through a digital platform. LEARN MORE >>