From shopping, to dining, to cultural events, and more, we miss sharing experiences with our community. So, we’re back online with digital programming every day to bring BFPL to YOU! Here’s what to expect every week of #BFPLatHome:
- Munchie Mondays
- Trivia Tuesdays
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Friday Features
- Saturday Morning Show
- Self-Care Sundays
Detailed schedule below. You can access this online content on @BFPLNY’s Instagram page.
For an update of canceled or postponed events at BFPL, click here.
MUNCHIE MONDAYS: We’re bringing easy recipes from some of our signature BFPL restaurants and food purveyors home for you to try!
- MAY 25: Make @SantAmboreus signature dish, spaghetti all’arrabiata!
Test your trivia IQ at home with your friends and family, Tuesday nights at 7pm beginning April 7! Follow along on Zoom and enter your answers via Kahoot (links to be provided), or a digital version of our weekly trivia series with ThinkFast (30-45 minute session).
PLAY FOR NEW PRIZES: 1st Place: Bottle of wine from Tartinery Shack and Brookfield Properties Digital Cookbook; 2nd Place: Bucket of beers from Tartinery Shack and Brookfield Properties Digital Cookbook; 3rd Place: Two drinks at Tartinery Shack and Brookfield Properties Digital Cookbook (must live in NYC, NJ, or CT).
- AUGUST 4 at 7pm: Play our last trivia session at home HERE
- AUGUST 11 at 7pm:
- ZOOM LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81975323095?pwd=VHpxb2FXZkRhcTVlQTUvL0ZPaE9MZz09
- Password: BFPLatHome
- AUGUST 18 at 7pm
- AUGUST 25 at 7pm: THEME NIGHT: Summer: It Happened! – We may not have gotten the summer we deserved this year, so celebrate how awesome summer truly is, with trivia about the season, including summer movies, music, beach stuff, vacations, and more!
- Some extra fun for our friends! Play our special edition, Hamilton-themed trivia at home! Click HERE
Get hit with your favorite #BFPL fitness and wellness retailers. We’ll get your “indoor” chins up with content from lululemon, Equinox, Clean Market, and more.
- MAY 27: Build strength with a resistance workout from @LuluLemon ambassador @Troy_Brooks!
Each week, look back at past Arts Brookfield performances and installations, and see what our favorite artists are up to at home!
- MAY 29 at 12:30pm: A conversation with visual artist and curator-at-large, Tom Kotik, who has worked with Arts Brookfield since 1994.
- JUNE 5 at 12:30pm: Instagram Live musical performance by Crys Matthews, who blends Americana, folk, jazz, blues, bluegrass and funk into a bold, complex performance.
- JUNE 12 at 12:30pm: An Instagram Live musical performance by Amythyst Kiah, whose raw and powerful vocals produce a deeply moving, hypnotic sound.
- JUNE 26 at 12:30pm: An Instagram Live musical performance by Diana Alvarez, hose fierce Xicana Xingona voice creates a gripping atmosphere that audiences call “transcendent.”
SATURDAY MORNING SHOW:
Entertain the little ones at home with our weekly Saturday Morning Show via BFPLNY Instagram Live! We’ll feature performers, classes and at home tips.
- MAY 30 at 10am: Little Miss Ann
Indulge in yourself with tips from #BFPL beauty and wellness retailers. Stay tuned for WFH beauty tutorials, top products to binge on, and more!
- MAY 31: Spruce up your home with a floral arrangement tutorial with @ClubMonaco
ADDITIONAL DIGITAL PROGRAMMING:
- The Attendants 2020 by The Nerve Tank:
- WEDNESDAYS in JUNE from 12-6PM (replayed on SUNDAYS from 12-6pm): Experience this new interactive performance that encourages a moment of reflection about the new world we live in. The Attendants 2020 is a re-imagining of the cutting edge interactive performance adapted in response to the public’s new normal, which relies on technology more than ever to communicate and connect with others. Viewers will be able to influence the piece by sending messages to the performers through a digital platform. LEARN MORE >>