- This event has passed.
Serve up some fun this spring, as you try your hand at various racquet sports offered on the scenic waterfront at Brookfield Place.
The action kicks off in May with the latest sports craze, pickleball; and time-honored favorite, badminton.
Grab your favorite opponent and drop by to play! Then enjoy food, drinks, and shopping after you get your game on. Free and open to the public.
Court sessions available as follows:
- 11am – 5pm: Open to the public (walk-in event)
- 5 – 7pm: Brookfield Place tenants can reserve courts in advance via the Axiis app starting April 11. If not booked, walk-ons will be accommodated.
- 11am – 7pm: Open to the public (walk-in event)
- During public hours, this is a walk-in event – first come, first served.
- Two pickleball courts and one badminton court will be available for play.
- Sessions are half-hour increments.
- All equipment will be supplied; you are welcome to bring your own, if preferred.
- Each session can include 2-4 people to play.
- Pets are not permitted on the courts.
- Brush up on the rules for each sport: pickleball and badminton.
- All participants must read and sign this waiver to participate. If a participant is under 18 years of age, a guardian must sign a waiver and accompany the minor at all times.
- Questions? Email Arts@Brookfield.com if you need additional information.
- Click here for badminton rules.
- Click here for pickleball rules.
Brookfield Properties is excited to host a variety of racquet sports—such as pickleball, badminton, ping-pong, and tennis—at several properties across New York City, including Brookfield Place, Brooklyn Commons, and Manhattan West.
Upcoming Racquet Sports at BFPL:
- July 18 – August 22 (Mondays): Ping Pong with The Push
- Aug 23 – Sept 1: Brookfield Place Tennis Open