Museum of Feelings
Glade Brings Emotions to Life
Until Tuesday 12/15
This holiday season, Glade® invites consumers to explore their emotions at The Museum of Feelings, an interactive experience built to showcase the beautiful connection between scent and emotion. Visitors will be taken on a sensory journey through the Museum, where Glade® fragrances act as the muse to inspire visitors to explore their emotions.
This interactive installation is free and open to the public until December 15.
Monday – Saturday - 11:00AM – 9:00PM
Sunday - 11:00AM - 7:00PM
**closed Thanksgiving Day
Visitors to The Museum of Feelings will first experience a responsive mood wall where they can see their shadows break apart into the colors represented throughout the space before moving into five unique galleries that reflect the mood of each visitor. The immersive galleries, each inspired by Glade® fragrances, allow museum-goers to experience how the sense of smell, in partnership with the other four senses, create the emotions we feel. Temperature will change, wind will blow and disappear, and subtle fragrances will punctuate and heighten the experience. Each zone will feature a different scent and emotion including:
- Feel Optimistic: The first zone, inspired by Glade® Radiant Berries fragrance, will feature layers of reflective and sheer curtains that guide guests to the center of the room. Using a reflective pass card, each guest will be able to activate sensors that trigger ambient audio and light as they go through the space.
- Feel Joyful: Visitors will explore a virtual forest inspired by the Glade® Balsam & Fir Limited Edition Winter Collection fragrance. With mirrored and reflective surfaces on the floor and walls, the forest will appear infinite from above and below. Scented lanterns will react to light making for a magical, fragrant moment.
- Feel Invigorated: As visitors move into the Invigorated space, inspired by the Glade® Blue Odyssey™ scent, they will be surrounded and tracked by a halo of color and motion that can be experienced in 3-D. The halo will react to your motions and speed as you
- Feel Exhilarated: Enter a virtual kaleidoscope in the Exhilarated space, where visitors can control the floral images that are displayed throughout the station, and be rewarded with the scent of Blooming Peony & Cherry™.
- Feel Calm: Upon entering the Calm exhibit, inspired by the Glade® Lavender & Vanilla fragrance, visitors will be walking among the clouds. Every three minutes a new cloud will be created while ambient lighting and sound complement the calming feeling.
The Museum of Feelings is open to the public for a limited time this holiday season and is located on the Waterfront Plaza.
For more information, visit the Museum of Feelings Website