Hudson Eats Jazz
We’re transforming Hudson Eats into a jazz club every Thursday! Gather your colleagues for an after-work drink or make Brookfield Place your evening destination with friends. From straight-ahead to bebop, enjoy some of NYC’s best jazz musicians and happy hour specials at this quintessential NY experience. Curated by Rio Sakairi, The Jazz Gallery.
This event is free to attend and takes place near Black Seed Bagels and Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar in Hudson Eats. No tickets or reservations are required.
You can also check out the Hudson Eats Piano Bar on Thursdays in May.
DATES: Thursdays, June 1 – July 27, 2023, 5:00 – 8:00 PM
- 6/1: Birsa Chatterjee Quartet
- 6/8: Charlette Greve Quartet
- 6/15: Cameron Campbell Trio
- 6/22: Simon Moullier Trio
- 6/29: Jaleel Shaw Trio
- 7/6: Juan Diego Villalobos Trio
- 7/13: Joseph Giordano Quartet
- 7/20: Melissa Almaguer Quartet
- 7/27: Dayna Stephens Quartet
Enjoy Bevs & Bites from Hudson Eats:
- Tartinery– From 4-7PM receive half off all beers, all wines by the glass, and our signature Watermelon Spritz.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar – Stop by Blue Ribbon for Happy Hour from 4-7PM. Specials include $7 handrolls and 2 for $9 Asahi Beer.
- Olive’s – Pick-up a craft beer from Olive’s.
- Mighty Quinn’s – Enjoy a Mighty Quinn’s Pilsner on tap!