- This event has passed.
Best Brews: The Subway Series
Enjoy the best breweries from across New York City as the Winter Garden transforms into a Winter Biergarten with new brews featured on tap each week. Attendees can order food from BFPL restaurants: Fuku, Tartinery, Northern Tiger, Num Pang, Skinny Pizza, Blue Ribbon Sushi, Parm, Chopt, For Five Coffee, Umami Burger, Mighty Quinn’s and Seamore’s via the Ritual app. See below for full schedule! Free to attend, no tickets required. Beer and food will be available for purchase. Must be 21 and over to attend.
All beer sales benefit Brookfield Place’s charity partner, Leave No Trace, an organization that provides innovative education, skills, and research to help people care for the outdoors.
The winners of each week and the final brewery who receives the title of Best Brews will all receive prizes from YETI. Cast your vote for the best brewery to win! Complete schedule is as follows:
Wednesday, February 5: 4-9pm
- Circa Brewing Co. -Tazzy IPA (7.1%)
- Flagship Brewery – Blood Orange IPA (6.9%)
- Gun Hill Brewing Company -Homebrew Hero: Ralph Brutus (6.5%)
- LIC Beer Project -Coded Tiles Pale Ale (5.0%)
- TALEA-Cherryberry Tart Deco (7.5%)
Thursday, February 6: 4-9pm
- Bronx Brewery -Blockbuster Cross-Country (8.5%)
- Coney Island Brewing Co. – Merman NY IPA (5.8%)
- Finback Brewery -Land Lines Pilsner (4.7%)
- KCBC Brewery – Superhero Sidekicks IPA (6.9%)
- Sixpoint Brewery – Trail Haze (4.0%)
Wednesday, February 12: 4-9pm
- Big aLIce Brewing Co. – Date Night, Bro? (6.3%)
- Bridge and Tunnel Brewery – Urban Styles (Milkshake IPA) (6.2%)
- Fifth Hammer Brewing Company – SourVision: Plum (5.5%)
- Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co. – Greenpoint Lekker (4.9%)
- Torch & Crown Brewing Company – Intersect Hazy Session IPA (5.1%)
Thursday, February 13: 4-9pm
Final competition for the title of Best Brew!